'There was tough competition for the first three spots. Eventually, and not surprisingly, Barsat Ki Raat clinches the top spot. Taj Mahal is just one vote short and at the second place, followed by Chitralekha, another two votes behind. These three were in the list of over 85% participants. Top ten are interestingly divided between early 50s (3 albums), early to mid 60s (5 albums) and later (2 albums).
Thanks again to all participants for sending their entries. I hope everyone enjoyed it.
Total movies included in the survey: 53 (See complete list of songs)
* Number of movies selected by at least one participant: 34 (64%)
* Movies selected by...
* Number of movies selected from...
* Total points scored by movies from...
Roshan's entire (well, almost entire, except his first) output was confined to the two golden decades of HFM. The survey pariticipants showed an general inclination towards his second decade i.e. 1960s. A staggering 69% votes were for albums from this decade.
* Top scorer movie was selected by: 44 (92%) participants
* Total additional individual songs submitted: ~114 by 24 participants
* Overall rating of participants with respect to Roshan's music in general
* Number of movies selected by each participant
designed, created and maintained by vinay p jain. oct. 2006.